THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Affirmations for Unlimited Abundance

If you look about you, it might seem as if we are in some sort of financial crisis, but this is only true if you accept it. Those of us who practice unlimited consciousness are aware that outside appearances mirror our inward thoughts. The world is a mirror of ourselves, and often after times of prosperity there is a collective cycle of fear, which is what we are going through at the moment. The fear is creating these circumstances that are real only if you accept them as so.

With that in mind, one of the best techniques to train your consciousness to attract abundance is to use affirmations, something I've touched upon many times on this blog. A great way to use affirmations is to write them down to remind you in a concrete way of the unlimited potential of energy in the form of thought. You can also say these aloud to yourself and repeat them as a mantra inwardly whenever you feel nervousness or anxiety creep in. These affirmations are specifically for abundance and prosperity:

My wallet is always full of money.
I am my own boss. I work when I want, where I want and how I want, and I am prosperously paid for my efforts.
I now have the money to use my time as I please.
I pay all of my bills easily and on time.
I am debt free.
I have excellent credit.
My bank account grows everyday and I am grateful.
I am an example of prosperity and abundance to everyone around me.
I release fear about money.
I always have more than enough money.
I ignore external circumstances because I know that my internal environment affects my surroundings.
I see only positive growth everywhere I look.
I help my loved ones to see without fear.
I am always positive because I know when one door shuts, another one opens.
I have everything I need today.
I am grateful for all that I am today.
I can be anything I want to be. My potential is unlimited.
I refuse to worry.
My life can change for the better overnight.
I am right where I need to be at all times.
My life is fun.
Only good comes to me.
I express my gratitude through service.
I know I am meant to live prosperously and abundantly.
I create abundance for myself and the world.
The world is an abundant place.
I believe these words I say and write are imbued with energy which comes back to me increased.
I express my desires in a positive way. Those desires which support my highest potential shall come to pass.
I am now living up to my highest potential.
I am an unlimited being.
I can see all, do all, and be all.
I am free.
I give everyone I meet positive energy.
I am a generous person. I give of my time and energy in service to humanity.
I know that positive affirmations reap unlimited rewards.
I am aware and awake at all times.
I see opportunity outstretched before me and I know just what to do to make good things happen.
I accept only peace, happiness, abundance and light. All else is an illusion.
My body is in perfect alignment and radiates perfect health.
I am now who I want to be.
I keep the vision of my highest potential in my mind at all times.
I am guided to what is right for me at all times.
Everything I do reaps rewards which I freely share with others.
I know everyone is meant to experience his/her unlimited potential.
I am now who I was meant to be.
Energy flows through me and guides me to the right place at the right time.
I follow my energy and I trust its path.
I trust that I am safe at all times.
I know that I am safe and protected at all times.
I release fear.
I am secure in my being.
I am grounded and centered.
I am meant to realize my greatest ambition.
I do what I need to do to get things done and I enjoy the process of doing it.
Everything I spend energy doing reaps rewards.
Everything I do lives up to its highest potential.
I am an unlimited being of light and love.
I give love and I receive love.
My world is filled with color and song.
Beauty surrounds me and is within me.
I spend my time in service to Unlimited Potential.
I sow positive energy and I reap abundance.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.